When it comes to chat apps, WhatsApp is definitely at the top of every list. The fact that a phone number was the only requirement in order to make an account represented an advantage for many users. However, WhatsApp had one weakness: the fact that it was only available on mobile devices. However, that is no longer the case since a desktop version has been around for a while, and it is very easy to access it almost instantly.
How to get WhatsApp conversations on your computer?
The entire process should take you less than two minutes and it is very simple.
- First of all open a browser on your computer and then go to this link: https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- You should see there a QR code and a message that tells you to “Use WhatsApp on your phone to scan the code”.
- Take your phone and open WhatsApp.
- Head over to “Settings” (if you use an iPhone), or “Menu” (if you use a Windows or an Android device).
- Tap “WhatsApp Web” and then point your mobile phone at the QR code on your desktop. If it took you some time to get your phone you might need to reload the QR code.
- After you scan the code you should be able to use WhatsApp on your desktop and the conversations window should load instantly.
The desktop version works just like the regular one
You should use WhatsApp on PC just the same way you do it on your smartphone. The interface will look a bit different in order to adapt to the desktop screen. However, everything is still there and you will even be able to use all the WhatsApp emojis in any conversation. Don’t wait any longer and start using WhatsApp on your desktop.