The Asus Zenfone 4 Max was announced and launched in Russia back in July 2017, followed by other countries. Well, it seems that Asus has finally decided to bring its new handset to the US.
The Asus Zenfone 4 Max is now available on the official Asus website (US), Best Buy, Amazon, B&H and Newegg online stores. It is sold for only $199, but keep in mind that even if you are getting an unlocked unit, it is only compatible with GSM-based carriers such as T-Mobile, AT&T and other various sub-brands. That being said, CDMA-based carriers such as Sprint or Verizon are not supported.
Zenfone 4 Max: Specifications
- Dimensions: 154×76.9×8.9mm;
- Weight: 181 grams;
- Display: 5.5-inch that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at 401 ppi (protected by Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version));
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430;
- Processor: octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.4GHz;
- RAM: 4GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Adreno 505;
- Internal storage: 32GB or 64GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Primary camera: dual 13MP camera that features autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR;
- Secondary camera: 8MP;
- Battery: 5000 mAh (non-removable);
As you can see, for less than $200 you can get a pretty good device that comes with decent specifications. In fact, we think that the Asus Zenfone 4 Max is one of the best handsets that you can get at a very low price, which is able to run most of the applications and games.
What are your thoughts about the new Asus Zenfone 4 Max? Will you purchase this device or prefer to save the money for a more expensive one?