Google Maps is one of the most used applications on mobile devices. It is really helpful for people who travel a lot by car or for the ones who want to visit a foreign city by foot. The application is supported in many big cities and it contains information about the local transportation. This means that you will be able to move around a city, such as Rome, with Google Maps, as you will be guided what bus/subway you will need to take in order to get to well known zones such as Colosseum or Pantheon.
Google Maps can also be used as a GPS and it is great if you travel by car, as you will be able to see gas stations, hotels, restaurants and other POI (points of interest) that are nearby. This way, in case it is late and you want to stop for the night, you can easily get to a hotel.
We also remind you that the parking feature that was added to the Google Maps reminds you where you’ve parked your car, but it also helps you to find a free spot somewhere nearby your destination. This is great, especially when you visit over populated cities where you will have a hard time parking your car.
Google Maps 9.52.0 For Android: Features
- Accurate maps in 220 territories and maps;
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for walking, biking and driving;
- Transit directions and maps for over 15000 cities and towns;
- Live traffic conditions, including incident reports and automatic re-routing to find the fastest route;
- Detailed information for over 100 million places;
- Ability to leave a review of a place you’ve visited;
- Street view and indoor imagery for museums, hotels, restaurants and more.
Google Maps 9.52.0: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device;
- Search for Google Maps 9.52.0;
- Tap “INSTALL” or “UPDATE” button;
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the latest Google Maps version on your Android device.