A new Google Maps has been released for Android OS and today we will talk a bit about it. First of all, we have to mention that the latest Google Maps version for the mentioned operating system is 9.50.2.
The bad news is that the new Google Maps version has not brought any new features or options, but we have to mention that some of the bugs have been fixed and the application is more stable than before.
Google Maps is a very popular GPS application that you can use in your car trips, but at the same time, you can use it while being in a foreign city and walking by foot. Most big towns are supported and the local transportation service is added to the application. This means that it will guide you what bus, subway or train you need to take in order to get from a place to another in a foreign city.
The Google Maps application also comes with point-of-interest places, such as restaurants, hotels, gas stations, museums etc. You can also create a route and plan your stops within the application, so that you won’t need to watch the map the entire trip in order to not miss an important place that you want to visit.
Google Maps 9.50.2 For Android: Features
- Accurate maps in 220 territories and countries;
- Voice-guide GPS navigation for walking, driving or biking;
- Transit directions and maps for over 15000 cities and towns;
- Live incident reports, traffic conditions and automatic re-routing to find the fastest route;
- Ability to add reviews of the places you visit;
- Street view and indoor imagery for museums, hotels, restaurants and more.
Google Maps 9.50.2: How To Install On Your Android Device
The latest Google Maps application can already be downloaded and installed on your Android device from the official store. This means that you only need to open the Google Play Store, search for Google Maps 9.50.2 and install it on your mobile device.