Google Earth has been providing new features to users who update their apps regularly. You can do this if you have your own copy either manually or automatically, which depends on the type of application you have on your computer or mobile device.
Take note that Google Earth is offered in 2 versions, namely the Basic and Pro. If you have Google Earth Pro installed on your device, you can enjoy a number of new features, which include the following:
- You can enjoy the advanced geographic information systems or GIS data importing,
- You would have the ability to measure, radius, circumference, and area on the ground,
- You would also have the ability to print the screenshots you have made at higher resolution.
If you are using a Mac or a PC, you should be able to comply with the requirements before you should install the Google Earth Pro. Such would include the following:
- Windows-based OS, such as XP, Vista, 7 or newer for your PC,
- Mac users must have at least a Mac OS X 10.6.0 version or later before you install the app,
- For Linux users, however, the Linux Standard Base LSB 4.1 libraries are necessary.
You should also know that if you are using a Mac or a PC, you could enjoy making or sharing offline movies. However, you still have to set your app to update automatically to its latest version.
Those who are updating Google Earth manually, you can download the most recent versions 6.2 and 7.x direct installers. However, it is also important to note that such installers are not capable of auto-updating itself. You can download and update Google Earth Pro for Android via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.earth or for iOS via https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-earth/id293622097?mt=8.
Take note that you can automatically update Google Earth or Google Earth Pro if you download or install a newer version of the app. This is an assurance to the users if they opt to have updated and trouble-free Google Earth app.