Google Chrome is a popular web browser that’s available for desktop and mobile platforms. Today we will talk about the latest Google Chrome version that has been released for Android devices.
First of all, we have to mention that the latest Google Chrome version for Android OS is 60.0.3112.116 and it can be installed right now on your handset. Unfortunately, the new version of the browser doesn’t come with any new features or options, which can be quite disappointing for some of you.
However, we suggest you to download and install it on your Android device, as it comes with usual bug fixes and it is more stable than the previous version of the browser.
Google Chrome For Android: Features
- Ability to sync across devices: seamlessly access the open tabs and bookmarks from your phone, tablet or laptop;
- Save Data: reduces the mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing;
- Voice search: ability to use the Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing;
- Translate: easily read web pages in any language by using the translate feature;
- Privacy: the ability to use incognito mode to browse without worrying about the web pages that you visit, as they will NOT be saved in history.
Google Chrome 60.0.3112.116: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security (this will allow you to install APK files that have been downloaded from a third party source);
- Search and download the Google Chrome 60.0.3112.116 APK file from the internet (make sure that the website from where you’re about to download it from is trusted);
- Use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK file;
- Tap on it to start installing the latest Google Chrome version on your Android device.
Tell us what new features you would like to see being added to the Google Chrome browser!